Forum is a stimulating experience. It is also a very demanding experience, both physically and intellectually. It requires whole-hearted participation and a real commitment to the program.
- Appropriate and respectful behavior is required from students at all times.
- The use, possession or concealment of alcohol or non-prescribed medications, including illegal drugs, is strictly forbidden.
- The highest level of respect will be demanded at all times during Forum. No types of harassment – physical, verbal, racial, sexual or otherwise will be tolerated. No sexual relations will be allowed.
- Students must be in their own rooms by curfew.
- Students must attend all sessions and remain with their Forum group at all times.