The Foundation is directed by devoted professionals who believe in its mandate and in the strength of the Canadian political system. Talented individuals give their time and their talents to our Board of Directors or work in the office to help offer quality programs.
Office volunteers work behind the scenes, but are essential in the functioning of the Foundation! The preparation for the three Forum sessions requires a lot of work, which is why having office volunteers is so important.
- Competence in English and French is an asset
- Undergo a vulnerable sector police records check
- Understand Forum’s objectives
Benefits of volunteering
- A major leadership role on your CV
- An Exemplary Volunteer certificate from Forum
- Be a volunteer on a more flexible schedule
- Building your professional network and meeting new people
- Have a possibility to improve your language skills
Board of Directors
The leadership structure of the Foundation includes:
- An Executive Committee consisting of a
- Past chair;
- Treasurer; and
- A Board of Directors (around 18 volunteers depending on their mandates).
Those members represent ten of the thirteen provinces and territories of Canada and can be elected to three year mandates two times each.
The Foundation doesn’t have any positions to fill at this time, but if you want to learn more please contact our Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.