We can’t wait to see you at Forum 2017!
You are now a part of an organization of over 25,000 Canadians who have participated in the Forum program. Enjoy the #ForumMagic!
Please respond to the email as soon as possible to confirm that you have received this information.
- Bookmark this page so you can find this information later.
- Fill out the 2 Forum registration forms
- Make your deposit to confirm your spot
- Pay the full admission fee
- Keep us informed of any changes
- (NEW) Complete the pre-Forum activities!
- Read the Student Handbook
1. Registration Forms:
We need you to fill out two documents to confirm your place with Forum:
- The Online Personal Information Form, which you will complete through our web site.
- The Permission Form attached to this page, which you will need to print and mail to us, or upload with the Online Personal Information Form.
We need to receive both of these documents by February 10 to save your spot.
Payable either online or by cheque, this $100.00 deposit is final confirmation of your spot. Mail your cheque with the Permission Form, or pay online through our secure portal. To make a payment, click here!
We need to receive the $100.00 deposit by February 10 to save your spot.
3. Your Admission Fee:
Be sure to read the Fundraising Ideas and Pledge Form attached to this email for more information about covering the cost of your Forum experience!
4. Keep us Posted:
In the event of a cancellation, you must give written notice no later than 30 days before your session to have your fee of $795.00 refunded. If your travel has already been booked (train, plane, bus) you will be responsible for the cancellation fees. You are responsible for the participation fee of 795$ if you give less than 30 days notice.
The initial deposit is non-refundable.
5. Complete the pre-Forum activities:
Click here: Make sure you pick your tour!
6. Read your Student Handbook:
It includes additional information on fundraising, packing, and more. Please make sure you read it, and send any questions you might have to [email protected]
- Permission Form (Submit by February 10)
- Fundraising Info
- Packing List
- Pledge Form
- Student Handbook
Forum is an amazing opportunity for you to continue to develop your leadership skills, learn about parliamentary democracy, learn how government works, and learn how you can make a difference.
Forum for Young Canadians brings you to Ottawa for one week. However, the learning program starts three months before you arrive and ends six months after you return home, should you wish to continue your experience and expand the leadership skills you gain in Ottawa. We will be sending you emails regularly. Check your inbox frequently, read our messages, and be ready for Forum! With our nine month leadership program, you can continue to prepare for your future!
On behalf of everyone at Forum for Young Canadians, I would like to say that we are so happy to welcome you to Forum 2017. It will truly be an amazing experience.