Forum is a stimulating experience. It is also a very demanding experience, both physically and mentally. It requires whole-hearted participation and a real commitment to the program.
- Appropriate and respectful behaviour is required at all times.
– The highest level of respect will be expected during Forum. No forms of harassment—physical, verbal, racial, sexual or otherwise—will be tolerated.
– Although we encourage the development of new friendships, Forum is not the place to develop relationships beyond friendship. No sexual contact will be allowed.
- The use, possession or concealment of alcohol, marijuana or non-prescribed medications is strictly forbidden at all times.
- Delegates must be in their own rooms by curfew, unless expressly authorized by the Student Experience Coordinator, or, in their absence, the Team Leader.
- Delegates must attend all scheduled sessions and activities in order to graduate from Forum.